The aim of the Joint ARNAM/ARCNN 2010 Workshop is to bring together, for the first time, the members of the ARC Australian Research Network for Advanced Materials and the ARC Australian Nanotechnology Network in an informal setting at Flinders University.
The workshop will feature a small number of plenary overview papers from Australian and overseas research leaders and contributed papers will come mainly from research students and early career researchers focusing on:
- Nanomaterials, Nanobiotechnology, Nanoelectronics and Nanophotonics
- Theory, Modelling and Simulations
- Electronic, Photonic and Magnetic Materials and Devices
- Biomaterials, Environmental and Functional Materials
- Properties and Characterisation of Materials
Preceding the joint workshop, Flinders University will also host the following:
- Scanning Probe Microscopy Workshop from the 19 - 20 July, and
- the ARNAM/ARCNN Early Career Researchers Workshop focusing on ARC grant writing and an information session on careers in industry organised by Future Materials.