8 - 11 July 2007
First Announcement and Call for Papers
The ARC Australian Research Network for Advanced Materials 2007 Annual Event will be an informal workshop to be held at the Australian National University’s Kioloa campus immediately after the Materials and AustCeram meeting in Sydney.
The two and a half day workshop will focus on the following five research areas:
· Mechanical structural and functional materials & processes
· Electronic, photonic, magnetic materials and processes
· Energy and environmental materials and biomaterials applications
· Manufacturing materials and processes
· Materials characterisation
ARNAM 2007 Workshop Format
Prizes for students/early career
researchers and abstract submission
Abstract deadline 9 March 2007.
Up to 10 prizes will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentations by early career researchers and students. The total value of these prizes will be more than $3,000 and award plaques.
Travel and Accommodation
Contributing students and early career researchers will receive travel grants.
Click here for more information
Return to the news listings